Risa has taken on the responsibility of getting Brandon to the playground okay. I drop them both off at the Kindergarten playground. Then Risa helps Brandon put his backpack in line, plays with him for awhile and when Brandon goes into class Risa heads over to her playground. It has really been a huge help for me and it helps Brandon with the adjustment to Kindergarten!
Risa loves 2nd grade. Lots of new kids in her class and cute girls to have as new friends. She wants to go on a shopping trip with her new friend Lauren so they can wear matching outfits to Cottage Fair in October. I thought it was hard enough shopping with Risa but now she wants to mix in a friend! It may take an entire day!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Laurie,
What a sweet sister! I loved your share. Thanks for being such a great Mom!
Love,
Roberta
Post a Comment