Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you all are having an enjoyable weekend. I'm taking the time to get caught up around here. So here's a quick run down... Brandon finished tee ball and lost another tooth somewhere along the way... and I love his grin! He's working on his other front top tooth and is hoping to sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..." Seriously, he loves that song. Risa is still involved in acro-gymnastics. Her Christmas performance is in 2 weeks. Between Brownies and birthday parties Risa's social life is full for the next 2 weeks. Speaking of Brownies, Risa starts selling cookies once again in January. It doesn't seem possible that it's been a year since we passed out all of the boxes from our last sales season!
These photos are from some fun fall activities... Brandon at the pumpkin patch on his 1st field trip, with his tee ball friends, and in school. Risa and Kyra are dressed as their favorite fairies from a couple of their favorite books for Literature day and is playing in the "snow" with Kyra at Brownies. Fake snow is all the rage in Arizona!
I keep hoping to be a more active blogger! I try, Susan, I truly do!! Hopefully, it won't be a month before my next post. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Wow, yeah. Those cookies were so good last year :) It is crazy that it is December already.
Post a Comment